Our 1,330 sq ft sound stage is popular amongst production crews. Why? It has a full cove that can be painted any color, 23′ high ceilings, isolated concrete floor, sound proofing so good you won’t hear an airplane fly over or a semi drive by. Acoustics so good that we’ve had music groups request to record audio in this space. This and plenty of space for your cast and crew to mingle. All within a 10 minute direct freeway drive from the Salt Lake International Airport.
HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?
CALL US 1.801.951.1382
• 1,330 sq foot soundstage
• Fully paintable walls and floors
• Sound isolated concrete pad
• Superb acoustics
• 200 sq foot main staging area plus large hallway available for additional wardrobe, etc.
• Large removable doors to soundstage to allow for larger load-ins or shooting space.
• No additional charge for use of studio lights, stands, sandbags, etc.
• Three large bathrooms/changing rooms
• Shower available
• Larger sitting areas available in front of studio
• Large meeting room available
DIRECTIONS TO OUR STUDIO
COMING FROM I-215
• Take Redwood Road exit
• Turn left (north) and drive through 2 lights
• Turn between buildings of Subway and Quiznos
• MG is in building behind Subway on 700 West
COMING FROM I-15
• Take North Salt Lake Exit (Hwy 89)
• At second light, turn left down Center Street
• Turn right onto 700 West
• Go north until you get to 383 North (building will be on your left)